Risk Leadership Group

A safe place to be challenged while learning from peers ONLINE

Networking groups are created to provide you with a resource for advice and to pick up tips during the conversations. Most don’t live up to expectations. The energy of the members peters out. To join my Risk Leadership Group you need to invest. You expect results. And you get them.

A complete risk professional

To be a complete risk professional you:

  • Have honed 80% of the skills necessary for your role and are competent in the remaining 20%.
  • Have a network of peers to rely on when new challenges arise.
  • Are continually presenting new opportunities to yourself to learn and grow.

I will help you grow as a risk professional so that your advice is heard and acted on. So you are the first person called when difficult decisions are to be made.

Not many volunteer peer networking groups deliver what they promise. Quality of conversation, challenge of intellect, regularity of events may start well but seldom do they survive more than a few months.

I guarantee quality, challenge and regularity through my own thought leadership and through my invited guest speakers. All you need to do is be present with presence.

If you are a senior risk professional wishing to take the extra steps to increase your impact and elevate your status as a trusted adviser, you need to be in the ONLINE room with other like-minded professionals.

Just like the medical profession, the risk profession requires structure and fundamental skills to be a GP. Some branches require specialisation as there is so much to learn and become experienced in. Then there are other skills that differentiate a great medico from one that is tolerated by their patients. They are able to go deeper with their thinking (diagnosis), understand how culture plays a part in how people relate to medicos and act, or not, on their advice. And have little tricks up their sleeves to create change in people’s lives. All backed up with the ability to provide the facts (quantification). And of course the really great medicos are master influencers. Same as the best risk professionals.

Which of the skills in the table below do you think you have mastered and which do you think you should be working on? Better still, go ask some of your stakeholders how they rate your skills in these core areas.

Schedule and Pricing

When: 9.00am – 10.00am AEDT/AEST on the below dates:

First Session: 12 February 2021
Second Session: 12 March 2021
Third Session: 9 April 2021
Fourth Session: 7 May 2021
Fifth Session: 11 June 2021
Sixth Session: 9 July 2021
Seventh Session: 10 September 2021
Eighth Session: 8 October 2021
Ninth Session: 12 November 2021
Tenth Session: 10 December 2021



Where: Online sessions via Zoom Meeting
Price: $666 + GST (Invoiced once a year, includes a copy of Bryan’s book, Risky Business)


  • Bryan has helped us design training courses that are well researched and practical. He has also delivered training for us and his dynamic, vibrant style ensured our staff were well engaged which produced excellent results.

    David Moore, A/g Group Manager, Business Effectiveness (Austrade Canberra)
  • First Title engaged Bryan Whitefield Consulting to assist in reviewing its Risk Management Framework. This review entailed the important task of facilitation of Risk Management workshops with each division; identification of Risk Champions in each division; the identification and assessment of risk and the development of the risk culture within the organisation. We found BWC’s experience and exposure to various risk environments to be of great assistance in achieving our objectives in our review.

    Chris Tyler, CEO, First Title
  • Bryan facilitated a workshop for our executive team in order to make Risk Management an integral, business as usual activity, as opposed to a standalone activity which is only considered at certain times. Bryan was able to portray Risk, and Risk Management in a number of different ways, which sparked a number of interesting discussions, and resulted in us identifying a number of initiatives which will assist in the our goal of integrating Risk Management into day to day business activities.

    Robert Ferris, General Manager, Electrix Ltd